DREAM Dachshund Rescue

I am amazed every day by the capacity of dogs to love and forgive the human race. I hope to give people a better understanding of what rescue is and why rescue is needed. The road is heartbreaking and frustrating. I meet so many dogs with such sad histories. And then I see them turn themselves around, with love and stability, and I think this is the happiest road there is, as well as the saddest. For the doggies, always the doggies. www.dreamdachsierescue.org

Monday, July 24, 2006

Flo the dachshund

This is Flo, a beautiful girl who came into rescue because her family was moving to an apartment that did not allow dogs. Flo was adopted by a wonderful family, but she died about a year later -- she was one of the dogs in the Pro-Heart case. I wanted to post her picture so I could use it on the blog cover page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home