DREAM Dachshund Rescue

I am amazed every day by the capacity of dogs to love and forgive the human race. I hope to give people a better understanding of what rescue is and why rescue is needed. The road is heartbreaking and frustrating. I meet so many dogs with such sad histories. And then I see them turn themselves around, with love and stability, and I think this is the happiest road there is, as well as the saddest. For the doggies, always the doggies. www.dreamdachsierescue.org

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tabby's video - paralyzed dachshund

I am so excited! Tabby's video, showing the quality of life possible for a paraplegic dog, is finally on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Saf_kZvwClE

Big thanks to Rob at Bleeding Edge Studios for his help. If you ever are in need of a corporate video or tv commercial or music video, he's terrific to work with.
www.bleedingedge.tv

Yahoo for Tabby! She amazes me every day with her spirit, love, and boundless energy. My hope for this video is that people will learn how much joy and happiness these dogs can have, really with minimal care. The message many people get from their vets at the crucial moment is, tragically, often very different, and they give up when they might not have to.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home